Congratulations to all the winners!
Liberty Mutual and Safeco Insurance asked our agents partners to make even more happen for eight nonprofits by voting for their favorite causes. We are proud to make the following donations to the nonprofits on behalf of the agency who nominated them for a 2021 Make More Happen Award:
First place – $10,000 – SAFEchild on behalf of Dan Thompson Agency
Second place – $7,500 – U.S. Marines Toys for Tots Foundation on behalf of Kurland Insurance
Third place – $4,000 – Mental Health America of the Heartland on behalf of Engage Insurance Group
Runner-up teams each get a $1,500 donation for the nonprofit:
- The Center for Grieving Children on behalf of National Housing Group Insurance
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Pittsburgh and Morgantown on behalf of Howard Hanna Insurance Services
- Project Angel Heart on behald of CCIG
- Blessings In A Backpack Waukesha County on behalf of Hausmann Johnson Insurance
- Childhaven on behalf of Zenity Insurance
Thank you for making this another incredible year of showing care and compassion for one another. Have a happy new year and we will be back in 2022 with Independent Agent Giving announcements!